The One.SXS - Single Speed - Suspension
The One.SXS - Single Speed - Suspension
"Urban Moto - Defined"
The epitome of the One concept (plus front suspension); the One.SXS is a simple, highly functional, technologically advanced bicycle that will take your bike rides to the next level. This bike includes many carefully selected and rigorously tested, high end components that together with our 6061 aluminum Urban-Moto frame are greater than the sum of their parts. Our unique frame design, geometry and specification have created a ride quality rivaling bikes that can cost over twice as much. On the road or on the trail, this bike will get you there in style.
Like all of our bikes, the One.SXS is built to last and includes our lifetime (frame) warranty and legendary personalized service.
Individual specs can be modified to suit your preferences. If you don’t see something you want, drop us a line and we’ll work with you to get you exactly what you need!
- Gates Carbon Drive, CDX drivetrain: A revolution in bicycle propulsion - The belt drive bicycle is not new to the world, but it is relatively new to the US. This system is much more widely adopted in European countries where cycling is a more commonly accepted means of general transportation. A belt drive replaces the traditional chain drive and can have a significant impact on the ride experience.
Benefits to the belt drive include: Longevity: lasts up to and beyond 3 times as long as a traditional chain drive, Ease of maintenance: no lubrication required, Cleanliness: no lubrication = no greasy build up and no grease stains on your leg or you favorite pair of pants, Direct power transfer: no stretch and lack of moving parts in the belt means when you press on the pedals, energy is immediately and efficiently transferred to the road. Last but not least, the Gates CDX drivetrain feels silky smooth and with no metal to metal contact, it is virtually silent! It also looks really cool.
- FOX dropper post: The greatest innovation in cycling this century - The dropper post is becoming very popular in the mountain biking community, but has yet to be applied to bikes outside of that realm. The idea with a dropper post is that you can set your saddle height on the fly to suit your terrain. This is accomplished in our case by pressing a small lever on the handlebars (where a front shifter would normally be) and using bodyweight to set the saddle wherever you want it within 150mm* of available travel, then releasing the lever to lock the saddle in place.
Benefits include - Ease of mounting and dismounting: Drop the saddle at the end of your ride and you will find it much easier to get off the bike and likewise when you get back on due to the substantial difference in overall height, Comfort: when rolling down a steep hill on a traditional bike, your weight is shifted forward, increasing strain on your wrists and destabilizing your riding position. With the dropper post you can lower your center of gravity almost 6”*, dramatically increasing stability and reducing arm and wrist strain. Roll up to a stop light and place your feet comfortably on the ground while still sitting on your bike, instead of having to stand in front of your seat. Cruise the bike path with the seat down when you’re not in a hurry, then transform your bike back to an urban rocket ship when it’s time to make tracks, Versatility: While it may sound like extravagance at first, once you get used to having the ability to instantly and infinitely adjust your ride height to suit your terrain and/or mood at the touch of a button, you will wonder how you ever lived without this function in the first place.
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Brakes: The gold standard in stopping power - Easy one finger braking and smooth caliper operation have made the XT’s a favorite of a very many cyclists. Coupled with Shimano Centerlock Ice-Tech brake rotors; you have yourself a safer, more powerful braking system than almost any other bike on the road
- Fox Float Fork: Luxurious cushioning by the best in the biz - Smooth suspension and small bump compliance doesn’t come easy, but the folks over at FOX seem to have found the magic ingredients. With 100mm of supple, responsive travel, the FOX Float will make you feel like you are riding on a longer fork over smoother ground. We have also spec’d a tapered steer tube to give you laser like steering precision.
- CCC Designed - Hydroformed 6061 Alloy - 650B - Urban Moto Frame
- Fox Float SC Performance QR15 Suspension Fork - Air - 100mm Travel
- 3C Katana Carbon Urban Moto Bar - 31.8 Clamp Dia - 30mm Rise - 720/74/760mm Widths
- Gates Carbon Drive CenterTrack Drive System - 50/20 Gearing (Options available)
- DT Swiss E1900 Centerlock Wheelset W/ Straight Pull Spokes (32H)
- DT Swiss Centerlock Hubs - QR Rear - 15mm Front
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes With 180F/160R Centerlock Rotors
- Fox Transfer Performance Dropper Post With 1X Remote - 125MM Drop (S) - 150 Drop (M/L)
- Race Face Aeffect Crankset With Single Ring Cinch Spider
- Race Face X-Type Turbine Bottom Bracket
- Race Face Evolve Stem - 70/90/100 (S/M/L) +/- 5deg - 31.8
- Race Face Chester Pedals With Replaceable Pins
- FSA Orbit Carbon Headset
- WTB Moto Lock On Grips
- WTB Rocket Pro Saddle
- Maxxis Re Fuse CCC Approved For Urban Moto Tires (Options available)
- Complete Bike Weight With Pedals As Shown (M) - 23.5 lbs