The One.SXR - Single Speed - Rigid
The One.SXR - Single Speed - Rigid
The epitome of the One concept; the One.SXR is a simple, highly functional, technologically advanced bicycle that will take your bike rides to the next level. This bike includes many carefully selected and rigorously tested, high end components that together with our 6061 aluminum Urban-Moto frame are greater than the sum of their parts. Our unique frame design, geometry and specification have created a ride quality rivaling bikes that can cost over twice as much. On the road or on the trail, this bike will get you there.
Like all of our bikes, the One.SXR is built to last and includes our lifetime (frame) warranty and legendary personalized service.
Individual specs can be modified to suit your preferences. If you don’t see something you want, drop us a line and we’ll work with you to get you exactly what you need!
- Gates Carbon Drive, CDX drivetrain: A revolution in bicycle propulsion - The belt drive bicycle is not new to the world, but it is relatively new to the US. This system is much more widely adopted in European countries where cycling is a more commonly accepted means of general transportation. A belt drive replaces the traditional chain drive and can have a significant impact on the ride experience.
Benefits to the belt drive include: Longevity: lasts up to and beyond 3 times as long as a traditional chain drive, Ease of maintenance: no lubrication required, Cleanliness: no lubrication = no greasy build up and no grease stains on your leg or you favorite pair of pants, Direct power transfer: no stretch and lack of moving parts in the belt means when you press on the pedals, energy is immediately and efficiently transferred to the road. Last but not least, the Gates CDX drivetrain feels silky smooth and with no metal to metal contact, it is virtually silent! It also looks really cool.
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Brakes: The gold standard in stopping power - Easy one finger braking and smooth caliper operation have made the XT’s a favorite of a very many cyclists. Coupled with Shimano Centerlock Ice-Tech brake rotors; you have yourself a safer, more powerful braking system than almost any other bike on the road.
- 3C Chopstix fork: Rigid and light! - Whether you’re a rigid bike purist, or just like the simplicity and efficiency of a rigid fork, the Chopstix fork came off of 3C’s top shelf with lightweight carbon fiber legs and a tapered steer tube to give the One a light, strong and precise front end.
- CCC Designed - Hydroformed 6061 Alloy - 650B - Urban Moto Frame
- 3C Chopsticks Carbon Fiber Tapered Steerer 15mm Axle Rigid Fork
- 3C Katana Carbon Urban Moto Bar - 31.8 Clamp Dia - 30mm Rise - 720/740/760mm Widths
- Gates Carbon Drive CenterTrack Drive System - 50/20 Gearing (Options available)
- DT Swiss E1900 650B Rims w/ Straight Pull Spokes - 32H
- Centerlock Hubs - QR Rear - 15mm Front
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes With 180F/160R Centerlock Rotors
- Fox Transfer Dropper Post - Performance With 1X Remote - 125MM Drop (S) - 150 Drop (M/L) (Optional)
- Race Face Aeffect Crankset With Single Ring Cinch Spider
- Race Face X-Type Turbine Bottom Bracket
- Race Face Evolve Stem - 70/90/100 (S/M/L) +/- 5deg - 31.8
- Race Face Chester Pedals With Replaceable Pins
- FSA Orbit Carbon Headset
- WTB Moto Lock On Grips
- WTB Rocket Pro Saddle
- Maxxis Re Fuse CCC Approved For Urban Moto Tires (Options available)
- Complete Bike Weight With Pedals (M) - 22.5 lbs