The One.Eleven - SLX/XT 1X11 Chain Drive
The One.Eleven - SLX/XT 1X11 Chain Drive
"This one goes to eleven"
The One.Eleven (affectionately known around here as the Billy Goat) is a trail oriented bike and a more traditional play one the One platform. Set up in full mountain spec with a rock solid Shimano SLX/XT 1x11 drive train and hydraulic brakes, Maxxis Crossmark II’s front (2.25) and rear (2.1), 100mm or 120mm of superb FOX Float suspension and of course, no trail bike would be complete without a FOX Transfer dropper post.
Thanks to our refined geometry and aggressive spec, the Billy Goat climbs like its namesake and rips down anything from flow trails to technical singletrack with stable confidence. But don’t let its mountain pedigree fool you, the Goat cleans up very well for urban duty to get you where you need to go in the One’s impeccable style.
Like all of our bikes, "The Goat" is built to last and includes our lifetime (frame) warranty and legendary personalized service.
Individual specs can be modified to suit your preferences. If you don’t see something you want, drop us a line and we’ll work with you to get you exactly what you need!
- Shimano SLX 1x11 drivetrain: Solid, dependable performance - Shimano has long set the standard for drivetrain performance with their beautiful XTR and unstoppable XT line. Well, all that technology has now trickled over into their SLX line. Fast, smooth and consistent shifting wrapped in a beautifully sculpted package, all backed by the biggest name in the business.
- Shimano SLX Hydraulic Brakes - Easy one finger braking and smooth caliper operation have made the new SLX hydros a favorite of ours. Coupled with Shimano Centerlock brake rotors; you have yourself a safe, powerful braking system that can stop you on a dime.
- FOX dropper post: The greatest innovation in cycling this century - The dropper post is becoming very popular in the mountain biking community and for good reason. The idea with a dropper post is that you can set your saddle height on the fly to suit your terrain. This is accomplished in our case by pressing a small lever on the handlebars (where a front shifter would normally be) and using bodyweight to set the saddle wherever you want it within 150mm* of available travel, then releasing the lever to lock the saddle in place.
Benefits include: - Speed: hit the lever at the top of your climb and you are instantly ready to start descending. While your friends are adjusting their quick release, you’ll already be knee deep in flowey fun. Modulation: Find the perfect balance of ride height and maneuverability over varied terrain, then back up to the most efficient pedaling height when the trail smooths out. Ease of mounting and dismounting: Drop the saddle at the end of your ride and you will find it much easier to get off the bike and likewise when you get back on due to the substantial difference in overall height, Comfort: when rolling down a steep hill on a traditional bike, your weight is shifted forward, increasing strain on your wrists and destabilizing your riding position. With the dropper post you can lower your center of gravity almost 6”*, dramatically increasing stability and reducing arm and wrist strain. Roll up to a stop light and place your feet comfortably on the ground while still sitting on your bike, instead of having to stand in front of your seat. Cruise the bike path with the seat down when you’re not in a hurry, then transform your bike back to an urban rocket ship when it’s time to make tracks, Versatility: While it may sound like extravagance at first, once you get used to having the ability to instantly and infinitely adjust your ride height to suit your terrain and/or mood at the touch of a button, you will wonder how you ever lived without this function in the first place.
- FOX Float Fork: Luxurious cushioning by the best in the biz - Smooth suspension and small bump compliance doesn’t come easy, but the folks over at FOX seem to have found the magic ingredients. With 100mm of supple, responsive travel, the FOX Float will make you feel like you are riding on a longer fork over smoother ground. We have also spec’d a tapered steer tube to give you laser like steering precision.
- CCC Designed - Hydroformed 6061 Alloy - 650B - Urban Moto Frame
- Fox Float SC Performance QR15 Suspension Fork - Air - 100mm Travel (120mm No Cost Option)
- 3C Katana Carbon Urban Moto Bar - 31.8 Clamp Dia - 30mm Rise - 720/74/760mm Widths
- Shimano SLX/XT 1X11 Drivetrain
- DT Swiss 466D Rims(32H)
- Shimano Deore Centerlock Hubs - QR Rear - 15mm Front
- Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc Brakes With 180F/160R Centerlock Rotors
- Fox Transfer Performance Dropper Post With 1X Remote - 125MM Drop (S) - 150 Drop (M/L)
- Race Face Aeffect Crankset With Single Ring Cinch Spider
- Race Face X-Type Turbine Bottom Bracket
- Race Face Evolve Stem - 70/90/100 (S/M/L) +/- 5deg - 31.8
- Race Face Chester Pedals With Replaceable Pins
- FSA Orbit Carbon Headset
- WTB Moto Lock On Grips
- WTB Rocket Pro Saddle
- Maxxis Crossmark II Tirs (2.25F 2.1R)
- Complete Bike Weight With Pedals (M W/ Dropper) - 27.5lbs